A Groupie Tale: Ludacris





First of all anyone out there claiming Chris ate them out and kissed them in the mouth on the first date is a damn lie. That’s just something he doesn’t do. I will say this he is a very down to earth person, but he is the cheapest bastard alive. I met Chris several years ago when he approached me at a club. We have kept in contact for several years and talk on and off. Yes, he has about a 10-inch d*ck, but he f*cks too hard without any feeling and is a selfish lover. He has no emotional connection, and it’s not just me I brought a friend along before and he felt that way to her too. You can tell that he has f*cked so many b*tches that he just does it to do it. After he f*cks, he falls asleep like a fat dude. I just recently stop f*cking with him because I can’t get over his cheap ass ways. I give him a 3 just because of his selfishness. I would never do it again, simply because if I’m giving a special part of me away, it’s only right for him to come correct on his end.


Wow, Child Goodnight & Goodbye
why do these groupies expect so much more out of a one night stand ?
you was nothing more then a quick fuck, nothing more nothing less
Let's get it together in 09

2 comments:

  1. Naima says

    I don't understand why they expect these guys to go get them FLOWERS, PEARLS, and WEDDING RINGS, when these girls are just GROUPIES. All you are THERE for is for a QUICK HIT, boo, nothing more or less. He's not gonna look at you lovingly when he's messing with you, if you are just a groupie. Stop having sex with these men, and give your love to someone who wants more than just to eff you.


    s.monique says

    Lmao! When you act like a hoe you get treated like one. Point blank!


Post a Comment