DAWN OF THE CHRIS



This isn't a "Wall to Wall" reference, cuz gosh I hated that song.
Chris Brown, the successful but tarnished r&b singer has emerged from the ashes in the entertainment cemetery. We've seen him jet skiing, and we've seen him in court, but neither of these was the Chris we "knew". Who taught you jet skiing?

We know the fun loving, goofy Chris Brown that was on the borderline between adorable and handsome. He was on the borderline between adolescent and young adult when something happened. I would say "you know what", but you don't. No one does.
Is the public scrutiny and condemnation not enough of a punishment. For me it was, and I just couldn't wait to see Chris dancing around like old times. It's not fun making fun of him when EVERYONE is doing it. I need you all to like him again, so I don't HAVE to. Darn me and my opposition.

Thankfully I stumbled upon a video of Chris Brown dancing, yes DANCING to some music just kicking it with friends Scooter Smiff ( rapper/dancer) and Mijo ( best friend/dancer?). Like many celebs, semi-celebs, and non-celebs nowadays Scooter had a live chat talking to his fans and bored internet users alike when like the Phoenix Chris brown arose from the dead. HE'S ALIVE I exclaimed...in an AIM conversation, not aloud of course. He said hi to his fans, teased Scooter, and most importantly he DANCED. He did his version of jerking and rejecting, a Cali dance that's not so new , but will definitely catch on now. (Sorry California, but now you know how Dallas and ATL feel everytime one of their dance songs reach BET's 106 & Park. Do the Ricky Bobby STOP, pose for the frame.)

The song he dances to in the video is called "Lixx my Lips" by T-Rich.




If you happen to click onto the youtube page for the video you'll recognize the poster/rapper to be Tequan Richmond, a teen actor most known from his role as Drew on the now finished Chris Rock created sitcom, "Everybody Hates Chris". That show will be airing on BET soon. T-Rich has more music on his page, and encourages everyone to make their own jerking video to the song.




I leave you with this. Is Chris , the Phoenix?
phoenix |ˈfēniks| |ˈfinɪks| |ˈfiːnɪks|noun(in classical mythology) a unique bird that lived for five or six centuries in the Arabian desert, after this time burning itself on a funeral pyre and rising from the ashes with renewed youth to live through another cycle.
Sure he's not centuries old but he's lived his life in Tappohanack , VA which must be Arabian desert-like. In a since her burned himself, and he has risen to come back to his youth. But that's just the way I see it...


Please don't bother to say he doesn't deserve to dance around. I broke a window or two as a child. I got in trouble...well when I was caught. Then it was over. Isolated event people. Let it go.

1 comments:

  1. Nai. says

    FIRST!

    and Chris is ALIVE? Definitely forgot he existed since those jetski pics!


Post a Comment