OH CICI


why do bad things happen to good people (i'm referring to those m.c hammer style pants) . but that is not either here nor there what i'm trying to understand is how the hell after so much publicity cici and her evolotion (no typo) .. oh wait i mean, what is the album called again? (opens google) i really do not know the name of this child's album you know.

OH oh - yes sorry fantasy ride, how the hell after so much promotion fantasy ride came it at number three ? I mean I seen supa` hera cici in england (when ever did you know ciara to voyage those places ?) and still her album came in under miley virus ?

something in the milk ain't clean. I mean she hired alien princess crion's stylist, she jetted across the globe and still she wasn't number one. well I guess if the people don't really support her by now, they will never ever ever...

But its all bread and butter. Cici ain't phasing nobody, she got christopher rabbit to drop them g's on her. Then again if all else fails and this music gig does not go her way, she would be all the rave in atlantic city....




ultimate ciara.com

3 comments:

  1. kingcreole. says

    (_The Other One_ aka Sidekick Simmy)

    What happened? Why was her Fantasy Ride not a fantastic voyage? Maybe it was the date. I know if I plan to go on a trip one day then a weeks delay is my limit. You want me to wait months? Timing is everything. The year 2009 isn't the greatest time to release an album. It's slightly better if your name starts with a C...and ends a with vowel...that's not an A. Congrats to Chrisette Michelle.

    I moreso blame the sexy overkill. I saw way too much Ciara. She used to be so "Crunk", but she had to mature. Maturing into this vixen character that I never believed. I hate to do it but Janet and Aaliyah were the similar to Ciara artists who understood their sexy. How many Janet songs have you known for years before saying to yourself "yooo this is about sex?! Janet is a freak". And we all know "Rock the Boat" is not about smooth sailing interruptions. I think deep down Ciara has a persona that others would like to know, but now she's underperforming. She's not as out there as some other singer who I don't need to name, she's not as pop-soulful as Brandy, she's not as hood as Keyshia Cole or insightful as Alicia Keys. She's a decent singer who can dance, but with all these rappers making you dance you have to come a little bit harder.

    Fantasy Ride? Get me off this dang vehicle!

    (_The Other One_ aka Sidekick Simmy)


    Nai. says

    She could do it with Promise, but this go roun' her Ride crashed. But maybe next time, ALLLL love!!!


    s.monique says

    Lmao @ Sidekick Simmy!
    Ehh, I never too much cared for CiCi. Maybe I saw this coming somewhere down the line. I usually can tell who has longevity potential. But then again, I was completely blindsided when B2K broke up, so maybe not.


Post a Comment